To enter Namibia you will need a valid passport, which means it should be valid for at least 6 months after intended stay and have 3 blank pages.
For more information on Namibian visas, go to Visa policy of Namibia.
A business visa is required if you are visiting Namibia for work purposes, even if it is to attend a conference for just a few days. To apply for a business visa you must provide:
- Visa application Form and Fee;
- Passport (valid for at least 6 months after intended stay and 3 blank pages);
- Current passport photo x2
- Proof of flight bookings or means of transport
- Motivation letter from your current company (employer)
- Invitation letter from Namibian company
The Hosea Kutako International Airport is located about 45 minutes’ drive east from Windhoek.
Windhoek Airport Transfers http://www.namibiatours.com.na/
Windhoek Airport Shuttle http://www.windhoekairportshuttle.com/
Sunshine Tours www.sunshinenam.com
Carlo’s Shuttle & Tours http://www.carloshuttlenamibia.com/
Town Hoppers Shuttle Service http://www.namibiashuttle.com/index.htm
Vulkan Ruine Tours & Transfers http://www.vulkanr.com